Your Premier Choice for Tucson Landscaping
Cherry Land “Escapes” … Escape into Your Own Backyard. Discover Quality That Grows!
We are Tucson’s premier landscape subcontractor, providing services for both commercial and residential properties. We have been locally owned and operated by George E. (Eddie) Rodieck, Jr. since 1980. Eddie’s personal experience and knowledge in the arid southwest allows us to provide design concepts that are not only attractive, but will flourish.
*Landscape Design & Installation * Maintenance * Hardscape * Water Features * Lighting and more, including Irrigation Repair & Installation *
- Our Portfolio – Respected Tucson businesses, homeowners and HOA’s choose Cherry Landscape. Give us a call to find out why.
- Residential Landscaping – Tubac, Sahuarita, Saddlebrooke, Tucson and surrounding areas, including Sin Vacas, Cobblestone, and Ventana Canyon.
- Commercial Landscaping – Has included Richmond America Homes, Pepper Viner Homes, BFL Construction, Concord Construction, Merritt Builders and more.
- Featured Projects – Include Historic Curlys School in Ajo AZ, Sonoran Science Academy, Sierra Vista Fire Station, Air National Guard, Grant Interstate Commons and more.
- Maintenance – Commercial and Residential- Including Shopping Plazas, Banks, Homeowners Associations Etc…
- REALTORS® and Home Sellers – We can enhance properties for sale and give you the competitive edge. Including Irrigation check and analysis, excluded on home inspection
- Clean Ups – Improve your curb appeal with the simple one-time clean up. Estimates are free.
- Irrigation – Repair and Irrigation upgrade, Including Poly replacement- Leaks, Timers, Valves Etc.
Extreme Home Makeover – Tucson
Cherry Landscape was extremely proud to be a part of ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition in 2009. Along with many volunteers across Tucson, Cherry Landscape was chosen to be the landscape contractor for the Lizzie Bell Home Makeover.